Friday, April 19, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things

Happy Friday!  Since weekends seem to be the time I get most of my shopping done, I thought I'd give you some recommendations.  First of all, if you aren't already and Amazon Prime member, become one.  NOW.  It's about $70 a year but so worth it.  You get free two day shipping, $4 overnight shipping, and you can find anything on Amazon.  Literally, anything.  I needed a riding crop for a bachelorette party (don't ask) and I found one!  $4, free shipping, no tax, ahhhhh-mazing deal!

I know every mom reads reviews and reviews of the latest needs for their baby, so here are the latest things that I have found most indispensable to Baby Bear's and my every day lives:

Baby inflatable bath tub-Baby Bear used a bath sling for about 7 months, but she started to outgrow it when she began to sit up.  We tried an inflatable rubber duckie bath tub from Munchkin and were very disappointed.  It wouldn't stay inflated, and since Baby Bear wasn't that good at sitting up yet, she kept sliding down and almost falling under water.  I found this bath tub by Mommy's Helper.  It is great because it has a "horn" in it that the baby can straddle so she cannot slip under the water.  Baby Bear is all over the place in the tub, and she stays put.  The drain works great and it stays inflated.  Five stars from this mommy!
Mommy's Helper Inflatable Tub

Baby Bear is so into solid food these days.  We go through five pouches of food (at least!).  Papa Bear found and installed these amazing holders from Munchkin.  I have never thought he was so sexy!  They keep our pouches organized and I can see what flavors we have.  Sometimes I open the pantry just to stare at them.
Munchkin Baby Food Pouch Organizer

These mesh bags are so great for when baby begins teething and is beginning to eat solids.  Baby Bear adores to suck the juice out of fruit in the bag and when her teeth are coming in I put frozen grapes in it.    The Sassy brand is the best because the bags are interchangeable and they come with lids so the juice doesn't get all over your diaper bag.
Sassy Teething Feeder

I tried a couple different sippy cups with Baby Bear, and the Nuby ones were the best.  They didn't flow to quickly when she drank causing her to choke, and best of all, they do not leak!
Nuby Sippy Cups

Hope some of these recommendations keep you from straining your eyes for hours on end to read reviews all weekend!

Have a Fabulous Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have advice you'd like to share? This is a safe place, consider it a "trust tree" (think Will Ferrell in Old School). Let me know what you think!